Jigyasa Singh is an Indian television actor. She is primarily known for working in the small screen industry.
Jigyasa Singh Biography
Jigyasa Singh was born on June 25, 1994, in Jaipur, She is 25 years old of May 16, 2020. She was born in St. Anselm’s Pink City Sr. Sec. School in Jaipur, Rajasthan. She graduated with mass communication from International College For Girls in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
The actress has a reputation for depicting the roles of Thapki Pyar Ki’s “Thapki Chaturvedi” and Shakti’s “Heer Singh” â€“ Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki. In this show, her character was highly appreciated by the crowd and made her name and fame the name of her generation.
Despite being a complete outsider, she founded a place for herself in the industry among the best actresses. There are many followers from all over the world on her Instagram account. She loves her tremendously with her sweet looks and acting skills.
Jigyasa Singh Career
After completing her studies, she moved to Mumbai and gained a career in the industry. She had to go through a lot of difficulties because she is an outsider and a completely new person in the city. But also her debut show, she paid for her struggle after getting the chance to work as Alia in the television series “Chore Tera Gaon Bada Pyaara”.
In the performance, her character was loved by the crowd, but she has not received much recognition. Subsequently, she made an episode on the reality show â€œGumrah: End of Innocenceâ€ like Supriya. Her career turning point began after appearing as Thapki Chaturvedi actor Manish Goplani in a series of “Thapki Pyar Ki”.
The show was popular and gained immense popularity and fame on the working front. Since then, without looking back on her, she has accomplished a lot in her career. Here is a list of TV serial numbers to which she belongs.
|year 2014||Chorre Tera Gaon Sea Piara||Alia||Ground floor|
|year 2014||Gumla: The End of Innocence||Sofriya||Channel V India|
|2015â€“2017||Takki||Thapki Chaturvedi / Bani (dual role)||Color tv|
|2018 year||Developer 2||Dhwani Karchiwala||Color tv|
|2018 year||Real Isk||Payal||&TV|
|2019 year||Nazar||Tara Canna||Star plus|
|2020||k-Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki||Here Singh||Color tv|
About Her family
She was born in Jaipur, Rajasthan as a middle-class Hindu family. Her mother’s name is Kiran Singh and her father’s name is Neeraj Singh. She has a younger brother named Pranav Singh.
The actress shares close ties with her family and often shares photos on her Instagram account. Despite being an outsider, she made her family proud as one of the famous actresses in the television industry.
Jigyasa Singh Boyfriend / Husband
The actress is currently single and focuses on her career. But besides work, she reported news about her relationship with co-star Manish Goplani. They met each other on the set of â€œChore Tera Gaon Bada Pyara,â€ which played their spouses.
Eventually they became good friends, often discovering each other’s parties, causing rumors of relationships. Both refused rumors of dating and said there were no more friends between us.
Also, besides Manish, her name was related to her other co-star Ankit Bathla, but it was rumored that none of them accepted their relationship and thought of each other only as friends.
Facts about Jigyasa Singh
- Aamir Khan and Ranveer Singh are her favorite actors.
- Alia Bhatt and Shraddha Kapoor are her favorite actresses.
- Cricket is her favorite sport.
- Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma are her favorite cricketers.
- White, blue, light pink and black are her favorite colors.
- Guru Randhawa and Neha Kakkar are her favorite singers.
- Goa and Paris are her favorite destinations.
- Pizza, ice cream, and Pao Bhaji are her favorite foods.
- Traveling, shopping, singing, and dancing are her favorite hobbies.
- After graduating, she started her career as a model and moved from Jaipur’s hometown to Mumbai.
- In 2014, she debuted the soap opera â€œChorre Tera Gaon Bada Pyaaraâ€ as Alia.
- Next, she appeared in the series “Gumrah: End of Innocence” in the episode “Supriya”.
- Her breakthrough role was the 2015 series of Thapki Pyar Ki’s “Thapki Chaturvedi”. The show was a big hit and she soon became the name of the generation.
- During the show, there was a time when I wanted to end the show because I got homesick.
- Initially, she didn’t know anyone and was a stranger to the city, but it was difficult to settle in Mumbai, but over time, she took a strong place in the industry.
- The actress has worked on many TV shows, including Dev 2, Laal Ishq, Nazar, Shakti â€“ Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki.
- In addition to acting, she is a tic-talk star and often posts videos on Tik-Tok accounts.
- She was part of music videos like Ek Do Teen, Main Hoon Woh Palak, and more.
Jigyasa Singh Social media followers
Jigyasa Singh has 729k followers Followers on Instagram as of 16, May 2020.
Jigyasa Singh has 199Â Followers on Twitter as of 16, May 2020.
Jigyasa Singh has 27K Followers on Facebook as of 16, May 2020.
Jigyasa Singh official social media accounts