Paras Chhabra is an Indian model and actor famous for winning Splitsvilla 5 and participating in Bigg Boss 13.
Paras Chhabra was born on July 11, 1990, in Delhi, Indian, he is 30 years old as of 2020. He attended school at Ryan International School in Delhi. The actor gained fame after winning season 5 of the youth-based reality show “MTV Splitsvilla“.
Later, he produced many TV shows and movies that helped him become a celebrity. He is quite popular among female audiences for his looks and body. He has a lot of followers on his Instagram account who love him very much all over the world.
He was born into a middle-class Punjab family. His father’s name is Vinay Chhabra and his mother’s name is Ruby Chhabra. He is the only son of his parents. His father died when he was 3 years old, so he was cared for by his mother. He is very close to his mother and has been proud to be one of the popular stars of the Indian television industry.
Paras Chhabra Girlfriends/Wife
He is dating actress Akanksha Puri. This couple has been dating for a long time now. Paras even engraved Akanksha’s name on his wrist. They often share great photos together on social media accounts. However, before Akanksha, his name was associated with actresses such as Pavitra Punia and Sara Khan.
However, such a relationship did not work due to personal problems. And over time, the actor finally loves his lady Akanksha Puri and lives happily with her.
In 2012, he started his career with the reality show “Splitsvilla 5″ and won the show with model Akanksha Popli. Later he participated in the same reality show again as a celebrity player in season 8. And finally, he made his acting debut in the 2014 movie â€œM3- Midsummer Midnight Mumbaiâ€, taking the role of Rahul.
After that, he appeared on the dance reality show Nach Baliye 6 with ex-girlfriend Sara Khan. His career turning point was after he appeared on the ‘Badho bahu TVÂ show with Prince Narula in 2016. The show became popular with him and made him a pseudonym. Since then, he has risen high in his career without looking back.
In 2019, he also participated in the reality show Bigg Boss 13 hosted by Salman Khan.
He was one of the popular contestants of the season. He emerged as a finalist and decided to win a prize of 10 lakhs.
In 2020, he joined the Mujhse Shaadi Karoge on Colors TV with Shehnaaz Kaur Gill.
List of Paras Chhabra’s TV Shows
- (2012) Splitsvilla 5
- (2012) V The Serial
- (2015) Splitsvilla 8
- (2016) Badho Bahu
- (2017) Aarambh
- (2018) Kaleerein
- (2018) Karn Sangini
- (2019) Vighnaharta Ganesha
- (2019) Aghori
- (2019â€“2020) Bigg Boss 13
- (2020) Mujhse Shaadi Karoge
List of Paras Chhabra’s Music videos
- (2019) ATM Di Machine
- (2020) Baarish
- (2020) Hashtag Love Soniyea
- (2020) Ring
Facts about Paras Chhabra
- Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan are his favorite actors.
- Alia Bhatt is his favorite actress.
- Cricket is his favorite sport.
- White is his favorite color.
- Rajma Chawal is his favorite food.
- Las Vegas is his favorite destination.
- Partying and traveling are his favorite hobbies.
- He started his career as a participant in season 5 of the reality show MTV Splitsvilla and won the show.
- Before entering that reality show, he worked very hard and was dealing with a gym chain.
- The actor is very fond of photography and takes part-time fashion photography.
- He is a fitness enthusiast and goes to the gym every day.
- He joined his ex-girlfriend Sara Khan on the dance reality show Nach Baliye 5.
- Paras is a great follower of Lord Shiva.
- He has worked as a model for many famous brands, including Mufti, Raymond, Monte Carlo, Pantaloons, Sprite, Gillette, Jio, Gionee Mobile, and more.
- Paras was part of Punjabi music videos like ATM Di Machine, Jaan Lain Tak, and Beggi- The Queen.
- In 2019, he participated in the most controversial and popular reality show Bigg Boss 13 season.
Paras Chhabra followers
- He has more than 1M followers on Instagram as of August 14,Â 2020.
- He has more than 15.8K followers on Twitter as of August 14, 2020.
- He has more than 86.5K followers on Facebook as of August 14, 2020.
His social media accounts