Sonnalli Seygall is an Indian actress and model. She is known for working primarily in the Bollywood industry
Sonnalli Seygall Biography
Sonnalli Seygall was born on May 1, 1989, she was born in St. Kolkata, India. She went to school at Thomas Girls School. She graduated from B.A English Honors at Bhowanipore College in Kolkata, India. The actress earned fame for the role of “Rhea” in the super hit Bollywood film Pyaar Ka Punchnama.
She was a debut in the industry, loved by adolescent audiences, and was one of the successful films of 2011. After publishing the film, she became a well-known name in the industry and loved by millions of people around the world. She has many followers who worship her with fitness and acting skills in her Instagram accounts around the world.
Sonnalli Seygall career
She always wanted to be a model since childhood. After completing her studies, she moved to the modeling world. In 2006, she won the Pantaloons Femina Miss India International title and represented India in various modeling contests. And in 2008, she made her debut as a host with the reality show Dadgiri, which aired on UTV Bindaas.
Modeled, she has appeared in numerous commercials including Aircel, Raymonds, 7Up, Titan, Oral B, Thums Up, and more. Eventually, she worked very hard early in her career. She has made her dream of becoming an actress a reality through many lamp shows, print ads, advertising ads, and fashion shows for large brands.
Finally in 2011 she made her Bollywood debut with the Bollywood movie “Pyar Ka Punchnama” and she played the role of actor Rayo Bakhirta, opposite Rhea. The film gained great popularity in the box office and provided the push needed for his acting career.
She starred in Pyaar ka Punchnama 2, Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety, etc. and became the generic name. Since then, without caring for her, she has accomplished a lot in her career.
Here is a list of films she has participated in.
|In 2011||ya aka punch nama||ostrich|
|In 2015||Wedding full rab|
|In 2015||ya aka punch nama 2||Sofriya|
|2018 year||Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety|
|2018 year||Hijack||Dill shard|
|2020||Jai Miradi||mountainous district|
About her family
She was born in Orrisa Bhubneshwar as a middle-class Hindu family. Since her father was in the army, he traveled a lot and spent most of his childhood in Kolkata. Her parents are now living apart from her mother in Mumbai.
Her mother’s name is Nishi Sehgal, Vice President of SREI in Mumbai, and her father was a retired officer in the Indian army. She has a brother named Ayush Sehgal, the team leader of the known company Cognizant.
The actress shares intimate relationships with her family and often shares amazing photos on her Instagram account. She became one of the famous actresses in the television industry and made her family proud.
Sonnalli Seygall Boyfriend / Husband
She is currently single and does not date anyone. Currently, she is entirely focused on her career and work. Despite being one of the most popular actresses in the Bollywood industry, no one is dating her. She has many boyfriends, but none of them are interested in her love. She is a good friend of actors Sunny Singh and Kartik Aryan.
Facts about Sonnalli Seygall
- Salman Khan is her favorite actor.
- Rekha is her favorite actress.
- Sparsh and Iqbal are her favorite movies.
- Cricket is her favorite sport.
- Virat Kohli is her favorite cricketer.
- Thailand and Goa are her favorite destinations.
- Traveling, dancing, and listening to music are her favorite hobbies.
- She started her career as a model and only won the â€œPantene Teen Queen India Pageantâ€ when she was 15 years old.
- She was a lamp model before trying her luck at the â€œMiss India World Wide Competitionâ€.
- In 2006, she won the â€œMiss India Internationalâ€ and entered the top 12 finals in India on the â€œMiss International Pageantâ€.
- Actresses include Atif Aslam (Tips), Prem, Canadian Singer (Times), and Dr. It was part of many music videos from Zeus (Studio One).
- She has worked in many TV commercials for large brands such as Aircel, Raymonds, 7Up, Titan, Oral B, Thums Up, ICICI Bank, Unitech, Tata Indicom, etc.
- She also anchored many love events for Reebok, Castrol, Indiatimes, Filmfare, Times of India, and Dadagiri (reality show) in the early stages of her career.
- Her career turning point began after starting the Bollywood movie “Pyaar Ka Punchnama” in 2011. The movie was a hit at the box office.
- In the interview, she talked about the film and its experiences. She said,
When I met the director (Lube Lanyan), my outlook and role for the film changed. I knew this would be a good start. Glad to make a film. I would have regretted it if I didn’t.
- After posting the film, she starred in several films, including Wedding Pullav, Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2, Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety, High Jack, and more, and became the home name. Nothing has looked back on her since then.
- The actress had a lot of difficulties in the early stages of her career, especially in a home without a film background. She had her share of bad experiences in the industry, but everyone made her stronger and took her to where it is today.
- She is an avid pet lover and owns two dogs called Bounty and Shamsher.
- The actress does not forget to stay in shape and hit the gym. She eats everything from leafy vegetables to butter and oil and stays healthy.
- When she comes, she believes to bring things to her best and not regret later.
Sonnalli Seygall social media accounts